- The Tortugun is an elemental force from the Southern Wastes. Unstoppable and older than time itself it roams through the wasteland in search of food. Bandits, who own its fire power, willingly sacrifice unlucky allies to lure this moody creature.
- The Tortugun is the ultimate long range weapon. As a super large unit of mostly fiery descent it is able to do massive damage with its carapace-mounted gun. But the Tortugun also has some drawbacks...
- It is permanently searching for food and can't be controlled fully. However, it longs for fresh meat, and if this longing isn't satisfied, it goes on an unstoppable rampage, until its hunger is stilled.
- Affinity: Blessed
- Every 2 seconds, the volcano on unit's back erupts dealing 672 damage to enemies in a 20m radius around its target, up to 1008 in total. Knocks back small, medium and large units.
- Affinity: Infused
- Every 2 seconds, the volcano on unit's back erupts dealing 672 damage to enemies in a 20m radius around its target, up to 1008 in total. Has a long range of 50m. Knocks back small and medium units.
- Activate to sacrifice an own unit in order to feed Tortugun. The unit needs to be fed regularly otherwise it will get too hungry to be kept under control. It can eat up to 5000 life points ere it is saturated and will then digest them at a rate of 120 life points every 2 seconds thus getting hungry again. Reusable every 5 seconds.
- If the unit digested almost all of its stored life points and doesn't get fed it will enter a murderous frenzy. While in this state it will only be able to look for feed and devour whatever own ground unit is nearby. The player can neither control nor kill it. As soon as it has eaten at least 1500 life points it will be tame again and obey the player's commands.
- 15% of the damage dealt by the unit will be added to its life points.
Countered By starvationEdit
- As with all Life Stealer Cards, Damage Boost Cards give an advantage beyond the usual. With the Tortugun's 15% Life Stealer, every 7 points of damage boost is an extra point of health it gets back, every attack.
- Boom Brothers feature a good powercost/HP ratio and are well suited to be devoured by a Tortugun. May also be used with Rallying Banner.
- Sacrifice Cards are a good solution to prevent/stop a Tortugun's Amok. But also:
- Offering: grants back card charges of either every XL unit or the whole T4.
- Use Devour on other Tortuguns whose Amok bar is almost depleted. A full HP Tortugun will restore the whole amok bar.
|Infused Tortugun I||Bandit||Raven's End||Standard|||
|Infused Tortugun II||Bandit||Raven's End||Advanced|||
|Infused Tortugun III||Bandit||Raven's End||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Tortugun I||Devour||-10 life points digestion|
|Tortugun II||Devour||-10 life points digestion|
|Tortugun III||Devour||-10 life points digestion|