- Soulhunter is a very expensive Era 3 melee Tank unit with many abilities, these include blessed birth for blue affinity, tainted birth for purple affinity, life stealer like all bandits, and minefield which is known for devastating small units in a matter of seconds, in the mode of Mo, Deepcoil Worm and Lost Grigori
- Power: 100
- Activate to place 4 mines within a 30m long line in front of the unit. The mines will explode in an enemy approaches within next 25 seconds. Each mine then triggers 6 bursting waves that deal 80 damage to enemies in a 15m radius, up to 240 in total. Knocks back small and medium units. Affects ground targets only. Reusable every 20 seconds.
- Affinity: Blessed
- When being spawned the unit knocks back every small, medium and large enemy within a 20m radius.
- Affinity: Tainted
- When being spawned the unit stirs up a lot of dust that deals 50 damage per second to every enemy within a 20m radius for 5 seconds.
- 15% of the damage dealt by the unit will be added to its life points.
Crowd control cards, Cards like Card:Fathom Lord
- As with all Life Stealer Cards, Damage Boost Cards give more of an advantage than usual. With the Soulhunter's 15% Life Stealer, every 7 points of damage boost is an extra point of health it gets back, every attack
- E.g. Card:Unholy Power
- Ensnaring Roots can hold enemies in place to take the full damage from the Mine-like ability. If the Roots is used first, enemies will be able to see the effect beginning and move accordingly, but then they will be forced to endure the Soulhunter owner's placement of the Mines. If the Mines are used first, the Soulhunter controller can trick enemies into moving out of melee range or other tactical considerations, but the prospective victims may take less damage.
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Soulhunter I||Minefield||+5 seconds duration|