- A card with powerful capabilities that can be useful the whole game long, available at Era One. The Gifted Necromancy ability is great for a strong defense. With one of these behind a wall and only a few ranged units. You can ward off many attacks. Any melee units that get within range, when they die, offer their life to the defending units.
While its Gifted Necromancy is useful in scenarios in which you are limited to 1st era cards, however as soon as the player obtains his second orb he gains access to cards much more capable at defensive tasks such as Stone of Torment, Time Vortex, Lost Launcher and later on the exceptionally effective Church of Negation. It is more often used as a cheap and effective support at flexible defensive positions in case of which the player has no time nor power to build towers sufficient to prevent the attacks or as a devastating combo with Shadow Mage.
Because of its Corpse Sharing ability being only effective within 25 meters range around the building itself its usability is fairly limited, it can however be an extremely potent combo with Furnace of Flesh and Embalmer's Shrine for instant power surge.
- Gathers energy from nearby corpses equal to their former maximum life points to either store them away or heal friendly units around it.
- Affinity: Gifted
- Every second friendly units in a 25m radius regenerate 90 life points. to enable this ability corpses have to be gathered first. The stored corpses will then be used up during the healing process.
- Affinity: Infused
- Every second friendly units in a 25m radius will receive a buff that allows them to deal 25% more damage. The effect will last on for another 15 seconds after leaving Soul Splicer's aura. To enable this ability corpses have to be gathered first. The stored corpses will then be used up to apply the buffs.
- Activate this mode to make the stored corpses accessible for other entities that also gather energy from corpses. In this mode the building will no longer be able to heal nor will it collect nearby corpses automatically.
- Activate to place a 20m corpse gathering aura in a target area within 40m range. For the next 10 seconds all corpses in that area will be gathered and transferred to Soul Splicer. Reusable every 10 seconds.
- Requires Upgrade I.
- Corpse Gathering Cards, notably Shadow Phoenix, that is usually limited to the corpses that it and its nearby allies create. Furnace of Flesh is another card that benefits from Soul Splicer's extended range, but there are others (Undead Army, Corpse Explosion, etc).
- Category:Sacrifice Cards including Shadow Mage (Sacrificing requires a living unit; Corpse Gathering requires only the corpse left afterwards. Combining the two types of cards gets two types of use out of the one unit, or three if you count their activities before sacrifice/corpse gathering)
- Sacrificial cards (killing own units for some other benefit than the Sacrifice +HP ability) such as Altar of Chaos
|Gifted Soul Splicer I||Shadow||Oracle||Standard|||
|Gifted Soul Splicer II||Shadow||Oracle||Advanced|||
|Gifted Soul Splicer III||Shadow||Oracle||Expert|||
|Infused Soul Splicer I||Shadow||Raven's End||Standard|||
|Infused Soul Splicer II||Shadow||Raven's End||Advanced|||
|Infused Soul Splicer III||Shadow||Raven's End||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Soul Splicer I||New ability||+Soul Suction|
|Soul Splicer I||Corpse Gathering||+more storable corpses|
|Soul Splicer II||Corpse Gathering||+more storable corpses|
|Soul Splicer III||Lifepoints||+120|
|Soul Splicer III||Corpse Gathering||+more storable corpses|