- Nether warp is a second era shadow card that is usefull for rapidly attacking locations with little warning or as a sort of crowd control to move enemy creatures away from key areas.
- Affinity: Blessed
- Creates a warp zone that teleports any unit within it to the target destination which has to be within 60m range of the zone. Any unit sent through the warp zone may only move at walk speed for 10 seconds. Lasts for 10 seconds. Reusable every 20 seconds.
- Affinity: Gifted
- Creates a warp zone that teleports any unit within it to the target destination which has to be within 60m range of the zone. Any unit sent through the warp zone will restore 40 life points every 2 seconds. Lasts for 10 seconds. Reusable every 20 seconds.
- Church of Negation: bring hostile units to the church's range.
Can be used as healing purpose for the following cards:
- Shadow Mage
- Cultist Master: besides healing, can also be used to moveNightcrawler to enemy building/unit quickly.
|Gifted Nether Warp I||Shadow||Mo||Standard|||
|Gifted Nether Warp II||Shadow||Mo||Advanced|||
|Gifted Nether Warp III||Shadow||Mo||Expert|||
|Blessed Nether Warp I||Shadow||Slave Master||Standard|||
|Blessed Nether Warp II||Shadow||Slave Master||Advanced|||
|Blessed Nether Warp III||Shadow||Slave Master||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Nether Warp I||Power Cost||-10|
|Nether Warp II||Teleport||+5s duration|
|Nether Warp III||Teleport||+5s duration|