- Lost Spirit Ship is a fourth era lost soul flying creature. It has the benefit of a Battleship, that it fires continuously while in motion, without the drawbacks of mediocre damage and slow movement speed. It knocks back small and medium units, and the description of its abilities is too long to fit on the marketplace screen.
- Both versions can drop a crystal that does damage to enemies. This requires the sacrifice of the user's own buildings. The crystal dropped by the Gifted version heals surrounding units; the Infused version allows summoned units to avoid being Dazed.
- Like most Lost Souls units, the Ship also can resurrect units temporarily.
- Like all turreted units, it can only fire two guns at any one target. On massed units, where it can fire all guns at once, it has an unusually high 460-560 base Damage Per Second, but on single targets, its DPS is a quarter of that, a below average 115-140.
- Affinity: Gifted
- Activate to place a Lost Crystal below the ship. The Crystal is caught in the in-between and only partially materializes in the living world. Thus it can neither be attacked nor repaired by the target player and will vanish after 15 seconds. But friendly units within a 25m radius regenerate 250 hit points per second. What is more, the Crystal emits energy from the in-between that is extremely harmful for the living: each wave deals 300 damage to enemies in a 25m radius, up to 900 in total. Needs to have gathered 1500 life points from buildings first. Reusable every 20 seconds.
- Affinity: Infused
- Activate to place a Lost Crystal below the ship. The Crystal is caught in the in-between and only partially materializes in the living world. Thus it can neither be attacked nor repaired by the target player and will vanish after 15 seconds. But friendly units summoned within a 25m radius are not dazed. What is more, the Crystal emits energy from the in-between that is extremely harmful for the living: each wave deals 300 damage to enemies in a 25m radius, up to 900 in total. Needs to have gathered 1500 life points from buildings first. Reusable every 20 seconds.
- Every 2 seconds, eight turrets shoot independently dealing 115 damage to enemies in a 15m radius around its target, up to 140 in total each. Knocks back small and medium units.
- Activate to destroy an own building. The buildings former life points will be stored as energy. Once enough energy has been gathered the Lost Crystal will become available and can be dropped down below the ship. A maximum of 6000 lifepoints can be stored.
- Power: 165
- Activate to bestow the unit with a curse that will make it resurrect in case it dies. The resurrected revenant will be only a shadow of its former self but it will be endowed with the same abilities and equal in strength. After 25 seconds the revenant will then die once and for all. May only be activated once.
- Good at dealing damage to horde of small and medium enemies.
- LSS is -extremely fast- at killing the massed, and primarily S and M enemies of random maps, but it has a particular weakness against the occasional boss, which are typically L and XL units that can hit air, and against which it does much less damage, with only two turrets engaging.
- Air Superiority Cards
- Anti-Air Cards
- Large Units
- XL Units
- Cheap high-hp Buildings, to sacrifice to activate its lost crystal ability
- Creature Support Cards
|Infused Lost Spirit Ship I||Lost Souls||Nightmare Shard||Standard|||
|Infused Lost Spirit Ship II||Invalid Entry||Behind Enemy Line's||Advanced|||
|Gifted Lost Spirit Ship II||Lost Souls||Behind Enemy Lines||Advanced|||
|Gifted Lost Spirit Ship III||Lost Souls||Behind Enemy Lines||Expert|||
|Infused Lost Spirit Ship II||Lost Souls||Oracle||Advanced|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Lost Spirit Ship I||Lifepoints||+165|
|Lost Spirit Ship I||Crystal*||+50 damage per target , 90 in total|
|Lost Spirit Ship II||Lifepoints||+325|
|Lost Spirit Ship II||Crystal**||+5s duration|
|Lost Spirit Ship III||Lifepoints||+360|
|Lost Spirit Ship III||Crystal***||+5s duration|