- Juggernaut is a third era Fire creature that is desired for its dominance of third era. It has the most lifepoints for creatures of this era and is second in non-upgraded damage only to Spitfire, yet Juggernaut I and II upgrades steal that title as well. Because it is an extra-large creature, it has the ability to knockback small and medium units by walking through and over them, knocking them back and doing 10 points of trample damage.
Its Stampede ability is also a highlight, with a non-upgraded damage potential of 7750. While the description indicates that it does "170 damage to enemies along the way," this damage is applied to each individual squad member of a unit. For creatures featuring a single unit, this damage is only 170, but squads of small "x6" or medium "x4" creatures, this damage -- assuming all creatures in the squad are stampeded -- multiplies to a total of 1020 and 680, respectively. Additionally, trample damage of 10 per individual is applied to small- and medium-sized creatures -- up to 60 and 40 damage, respectively -- thus resulting in a total of 1080 and 720 for x6 and x4 squads.
Though reaching Stampede's full damage potential of 7750 seems like a long shot (46 individual creatures need to be trampled), facing eight "x6" squads will do it, but finding them bunched up in a line like this seems unlikely. Regardless, for 100 power it instantly kills nearly any of the small "x6" squads with the exceptions of Phalanx and Defenders that have their Stand Ground ability enabled.
Payback vs StampedeEdit
- Power: 100
- Activate to rush towards the target dealing 170 damage to enemies along the way, up to 7750 in total. Reusable every 30 seconds.
- The character, Mo is a special breed of White Juggernaut, and is particularly intelligent. He is featured in the Map, Mo (Map) and is the protagonist of the Renegade storyline.
- A Premium version of the Juggernaut was given out as a pre-order bonus.
With an admirable sense of purpose, the monster crashed through row after row of buildings like a cleaver through meat. Dust and debris exploded in every direction, and pieces of roof, archways, windows, doors and occasionally a startled resident pirouetted into the mild afternoon sky. Still clenched in the Juggernaut's fist, Twinaxe at first emitted a curious high-pitched terrified wheeze. But as he realized he was not actually about to die, his wheeze became a hysterical giggle and he settled back to enjoy this unexpected and unconventional journey through the thing that humans called - civilization.
- "Mo and Twinaxe" - The Green Piper
- Creatures in general, particularly:
- XL Creature Cards
- Crowd Control Cards
- Payback Cards
- Phalanx See description above and Payback vs Stampede; not useful if opponent doesn't use stampede or trample.
- Disintegrate Cards
|Juggernaut II||Fire||The Dwarven Riddle||Advanced|||
|Juggernaut III||Fire||The Dwarven Riddle||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Juggernaut I||Stampede||+10 damage per target, 350 in total|
|Juggernaut II||Stampede||+20 damage per target, 900 in total|
|Juggernaut III||Stampede||+20 damage per target, 900 in total|