- Fallen Skyelf is flying Shadow creature with a mean debuff. The debuff makes the target more susceptible to damage, but there is a catch (this is a Shadow card, after all). If the creature survives through the debuff, it is fully healed. This can be a nice way to detonate an unwary enemy's Unstable Demon, just avoid doing so near your own creatures.
- Every 2 seconds, unit casts a lance of infernal power that deals 100 damage to enemies in a 5m radius around its target, up to 150 in total.
Visions of Despair
- Significantly weakens an enemy unit. Target takes 150% more damage for 10 seconds. Spell will be interrupted if caster is knocked back or target moves out of range. If target is still alive after the spell ends it will be completely healed. Reusable every 30 seconds.
- Support to take down important targets faster.
- L unit counter .
- Anti-Air Cards
- Air Superiority Cards
- If a unit is a target of Visions of Despair, use:
- The Fallen Skyelf Premium card was seen in the Beta, but was not released to public at launch like the rest of the Premium Cards. There was original only believed to be one in circulation, which was probably put on the Marketplace by a developer.
- The Fallen Skyelf Premium card can be acquired with the purchase of select video cards.
- The Fallen Skyelf Premium card regularly sells at auction in the BattleForge Marketplace for around one thousand BattleForge Points.
- The listed duration of 10 seconds is not a very long time to kill something worth using Visions of Despair on, but it is actually much closer to 7 seconds in real time.
|Fallen Skyelf I||Shadow||Nightmare's End||Standard|||
|Fallen Skyelf II||Shadow||Behind Enemy Lines||Advanced|||
|Fallen Skyelf III||Shadow||Behind Enemy Lines||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Fallen Skyelf I||Visions of Despair||+5 seconds duration|
|Fallen Skyelf II||Visions of Despair||+50% target weakening|
|Fallen Skyelf III||Visions of Despair||-10 s till reusable|