- A generally good tier 3 ship. It is weak when put up against anti air or groups of air units but makes up for it by demolishing ground units. This ship can also summon either Gifted Banditos or Tainted Commandos.
Big Fat Cannon
- Every 9 seconds, the ship's main cannon fires two huge cannon balls that both deal 360 damage to enemies in a 15m radius, up to 540 in total. Knocks back small and medium units. Affects ground targets only.
- Every 2 seconds, 4 smaller cannons at the ship's flank shoot independently. Every one deals 25 damage to enemies in a 5m radius, up to 38 in total.
- Affinity: Tainted
- Activate to commit 2 squads of Commandos (Shadow Affinity) below the ship. Commandos have the same upgrade level as the unit itself. Reusable every 30 seconds.
- Affinity: Gifted
- Activate to commit 3 squads of Banditos (Nature Affinity) below the ship. Banditos have the same upgrade level as the unit itself. Reusable every 30 seconds.
- 15% of the damage dealt by the unit will be added to its life points.
- Unit is surrounded by an inspiring aura of 20m radius that enables friendly human units within it to deal 30% more damage.
- Requires Upgrade I.
|Gifted Corsair I||Bandit||Convoy||Standard|||
|Tainted Corsair I||Bandit||Oracle||Standard|||
|Tainted Corsair II||Bandit||Oracle||Advanced|||
|Tainted Corsair III||Bandit||Oracle||Expert|||
|Card Upgrade||Type or Ability||Effect|
|Corsair I||New ability||+Inspirational Call|
|Corsair I||Tainted Assistance||-10 power cost|
|Corsair II||Tainted Assistance||-30 seconds until reusable|
|Corsair II||Inspirational Call||+10% damage bonus|
|Corsair III||Tainted Assistance||+1 summoned creature|
|Corsair III||Inspirational Call||+10% damage bonus|